A nebulizer is a small machine that turns liquid medicine into a mist that can be easily inhaled through a mouthpiece or a mask.
Sometimes asthma medication is given through a nebulizer as well, so this information can be benefit people living with asthma too.
Many people living with COPD or other lung disease also can benifit from using a nebulizer to help get inhaled medication deep into the lungs where it’s needed most.
Nebulizers are easy to use – many are small enough for travel or dorm rooms and quiet enough for silent nights. For small children and others unable to coordinate inhaler timing, nebulizer machines are often necessary. The medication comes in sterile, unit dose vials – no measuring and mixing necessary.
The portable mesh nebulizer is a small, handheld battery-operated nebulizer. It uses unique, vibrating mesh technology with fast misting to help deliver the optimal amount of medication.
Product Name: Protable Mesh Nebulizer
Model No.: JT-A18
Product Net Weight: about 113g (without battery)
Working Frequency: 110kHz ± 10%
Power Supply: 2 x “AA” alkaline batteries( not included), or U Cable( included)
Nebulization Rate: ≥0.2ml/min
Particle Size: MMAD 3.3 μm ± 25%
Medication Capacity: 18ml maximum
Operation Environment: Temperature: -5℃～40℃
Relative Humidity: ≤15%-90%, Air Pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa
Package Size: 192mm(L)*72mm(W)*130mm(H)
Gross Weight: 378g
1. One-button operation for easy use.
2. Low working noise.
3. 2 masks for both adult and kids.
4. Easy operation for home and outdoor use.
5. Designed to creat fine mist for better absorption the medicine.
6. With dual power source. Can be operated using double-A batteries or via a USB cable adapter.
7. Medical masks are comfortable and skin-friendly.
8. Body integrated design, waterproof, anti-corrosion.
A lightweight portable nebulizer that you can use anytime anywhere.