A nebulizer is a small machine that creates a mist out of liquid medication, allowing for quicker and easier absorption of medication into the lungs.
Nebulizers are also a helpful way to very young children and to deliver medication during palliative care.
Many people living with COPD or other lung disease also can benifit from using a nebulizer to help get inhaled medication deep into the lungs where it’s needed most.
Nebulizers are easy to use – many are small enough for travel or dorm rooms and quiet enough for silent nights. For small children and others unable to coordinate inhaler timing, nebulizer machines are often necessary. The medication comes in sterile, unit dose vials – no measuring and mixing necessary.
Product Name: Mesh Nebulizer
Model No.: JT-M01L
Product Net Weight: 100g
Working Frequency: 110kHz ± 10%
Power Source: DC 5A
Nebulization Rate: Gear I ≥ 0.25ml/min,Gear II ≥ 0.15ml/min
Particle Size: MMAD 5μm ± 25%
Medication Capacity: 2ml-10ml
Relative Humidity: ≤15%-90%
Air Pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa
Package Size: 135mm(L)*90mm(W)*107mm(H)
Gross Weight: 397g
1. Easy operation for home and office use.
2. Take full advantage of medicine.
3. Low working noise,sleep will not be disturbed.
4. One-button operation for easy use.
5. High efficiency for nebulization.
6. The atomized particles are fine and smooth.
7. Humanized appearance and portable handle design.
8. Available to adults, aged people, infants and children.
9. The atomized particle diameter below 5μm up to 60%, quickly act on the affected area.
A User Manual
A connection line for adapter
An adult mask
A child mask